My move to Manila - Suggestions on baggage

Hi,

Got a visitor's visa and I'm flying to Manila in a few days. Looking to get a visa extension once I get there. Wish to travel and explore, and meet up with friends.

I'm a freelance professional and usually prefer to use a desktop computer, though I have a laptop as well. Thinking of carrying parts and cables of my desktop computer along in check-in baggage. I can easily get a cabinet and stuff locally in Manila, to setup the system when needed. Wanted to know if it is okay from baggage/custom standpoint. Barring a gaming card I bought few months ago, all other parts are atleast a couple of years old. Would it attract eye of customs? I have invoices for almost all the parts.

Also into video games so I'll be carrying my PS4 and controller, plus a few game discs and blurays. Thinking of carrying this in cabin baggage.

Kindly suggest.

Start by checking the new baggage regulations to see if they will allow this stuff in hand luggage.

Just an update:

I successfully traveled with all the above mentioned items. No issues whatsoever. I flew in to Manila, through CathayPacific. All went smoothly.

Special thanks to Fred. Thanks for your response :)

Moderators can close the thread.