Requirements for Kiwi with Spanish residency to work in the U.K

I recently married a Spaniard and currently looking for work in Spain, but if I cannot secure work here, I was thinking working in the United Kingdom.

I am a Kiwi with a N.I.E number (Número de Identificación de Extranjero) which entitles me to work and reside in Spain,so being a New Zealand Citizen, is my N.I.E card sufficient to fulfill the requirements to enable me work in the United Kingdom ?

Or will I need to apply for additional approval and documentation to work in the United Kingdom ?

I would be grateful for information on this matter.



New topic