How to get business VISA while in Vietnam while having Tourist Visa

I need help getting a business visa for work in VN , as I am already in HCMC and plan to work here I need a business visa.  Can someone help me with a service that provides that for me?  The only other option is to go to another country i.e. Cambodia get a multiple entry visa and then business visa.  Can someone please let me know  - ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

You need to exit Vietnam and re-enter with a new business visa. As you are in Ho Chi Minh city, the most convenient way is leaving via Moc Bai border, then come back.

For business visa that help you go through Moc Bai border, you could apply from 1 month - 1 year business visa.

Easy to get Business visa event no have Vietnam company lah, contact agency of visa services ,I thinks bester to leave and comback from Cambodia border and get your business Arrival letter at there

I'd rather stay in Vietnam and go through an agency, what is the good agency for Business Visa in Ho Chi Minh City?