Chinese L visa from Vietnam

Hello.

I'm from the UK, living in Ho Chi Minh city.

I'm looking to get a 3 month travel visa to China. I have an invitation letter also.

How can I do this without having to leave Vietnam ?

Thanks

Rosshall7 wrote:

Hello.

I'm from the UK, living in Ho Chi Minh city.

I'm looking to get a 3 month travel visa to China. I have an invitation letter also.

How can I do this without having to leave Vietnam ?

Thanks

I thinks be tourist visa 3 months but you can stay only 15 day in China , But If Bussiness visa is can be 30 day - 90 day to  stay

why not go ask in the chinese consulate in hcmc ?
175 Hai Bà Trưng, phường 6, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Chris59000 wrote:

why not go ask in the chinese consulate in hcmc ?
175 Hai Bà Trưng, phường 6, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Not so easy men

The Chinese embassy is not helpful at all. They are also very busy. You will probably have to be there around 6am to line up and wait for it to open at 8am. Rain or shine.

Most likely you will be sent away to get some missing document and bring it back the next day, providing you are there early enough to get to the counter at all.

Your best bet is to get a travel agent to do this for you.

You can google what is needed for the visa and even dl the forms+instructions to fill them out.

My VN wife and I went for a tourist visa recently. It was a nightmare they sent me home to get an old passport. Some of the people we met were coming for the third time. People were paying to get ahead in line. It rained and we all got wet. The guards yelled at everyone to stay in a straight line and in their place.

I will never go to China ever again. They have no clue whatsoever. People are just cattle (chattel?) to the rulers.

yeh

they r utter douchbags

only 15 days

ask for a bus ticket receipt so they can scam u 20$ extra ( as it will take a day)

yeh, hahahhahahahahaha, pay 780$ for a 30$ visa hahahhahahaha

FYI. A Vietnamese lawyer might ask for USD500 to 750 to get you a work permit and residence visa in China (google it). A tourist agency maybe USD 30 for a visa.

The new visa process for a visa to China requires that you bring the letter of invitation, proof that you are in Vietnam legally, and the application form filled out correctly. You'll need photos and photocopies of your letter and passport(s).

You can google all this stuff and dl the application form plus instructions on how to complete it. You can also google and dl the photo requirements.

Thus if you're willing to stand in line you can do it yourself for free.

It's about USD70 if you want to pick up the visa the next afternoon. You can only apply in the morning. That means 6am in line.

The tourist agency (or any tourist agency) that sold you the ticket can do this for you. Just ask them.

A lawyer is a last resort or it can be a first one for a large company that sent you the letter. That means you don't pay.

If you need a criminal background check then go to the Vietnamese ministry of justice and get it before you leave. They'll FedEx it to the address of the company that gave you the letter. It takes about two weeks.