Maternelle in Woluwe Saint Pierre

Does anybody know which of the following maternell is best for a NON speaking  French boy?
1. Communalle de Stockel
2. Sacre Coeur de Stockel
3 Jolie Bois and
4. Mater Dei

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You take the problem on the wrong side. Any school is valid for a child in kindergarten. A child will learn to speak another language in a few weeks without any difficulty. It is the adult who will encounter difficulties during learning.

Putting him in a school that speaks another language will develop his mind in a very beneficial way. Why do you think Belgium is a very interesting country with its three national languages?

There is no choice. I will serve NATO in Brussels.   So I should live in Brussels Stockel.

So what ? Because you are going to work for NATO, you feel that your child must follow in your footsteps. So you could teach her English in the family setting and give her the opportunity to open up to the world by learning another language. Sorry but no school of Belgian public education is English.

English is not and will never be one of our national languages. We speak French, Dutch and German.

The only solution you have is private education. See the European Schools. https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/locations

Right, I have decided my son to attend a french speaking matternell to learn the language. What is the best maternell from the four proposed above?

My philosophical inspirations would lean more towards the Catholic school. But apart from that, it is really difficult to advise you a school because the feel of each person is different.

They are all fine. Nearest one to home you like that has a place.

Schools do not bend to parents here so be comfortable with the school and your child will flourish