Marriage

I would just to ask help from you guys if you have any idea regarding two expats of different nationalities getting married here in the Kingdom. I am a Filipina and my guy is Syrian, im Christian and his muslim. Can someone help us on how our marriage can be possible. Should i need to convert or what. Thanks for your help in advance guyz 🙂

Honish wrote:

I would just to ask help from you guys if you have any idea regarding two expats of different nationalities getting married here in the Kingdom. I am a Filipina and my guy is Syrian, im Christian and his muslim. Can someone help us on how our marriage can be possible. Should i need to convert or what. Thanks for your help in advance guyz 🙂

Yes u must be convert to Islam n after that there is a long process to register marriage here for expat (see post how to register marriage in ksa).

Amir

Dear Honish

Already I got married long time ago with Filipina Lady 1982 , she passes away 2010 .
Not necessary to convert your religion , you could get marry in contacting Riyadh governor office ( Imara) , which will give you all the requirements which needs the approval of your Saudi Sponsor  here .

As well I guess You could contact the Philippine Embassy here in Riyadh for more information .

If you will get marry through the Imara office , then you must authenticate  your marriage contract at the Philippine Embassy and Syrian Embassy for your husband part .

Sure The Syrian Embassy is closed now in Saudi Arabia due to the civil war in Syria , but your future husband could get the marriage authentication at the Syrian Embassy at Bahrain or Oman .
After that will be your marriage 100% legal .

Good Luck…………………
Hope that the information above will be useful for you .

For more information you could SMS me at  ( 0503 249173 ).

Regards
Engineer Saleh Alawad