Traveling To BKK From Las Vegas, NV April 12th

Hello Everyone. My name is Burton I booked my flight and Arrive in BKK on April 12th, 2011. I would love to meet some other travelers, as I will be solo. I plan on backpacking and traveling as long as possible. If anyone else is headed to BKK around that time or in BKK and would like someone to travel with or hang out with let me know. If you have Facebook add me as a Friend and send me a mesg. my Facebook user name is (Burton Wheeler)- Las Vegas, NV. I am 30yr old male & always down for a good time. I would really like to find a fun girl to travel with!

Cheers
burton

Burton,
It might help you to get more responses sooner by not writing your arrival date as 4/12/11. Most people in Asia may think you are planning to be in BKK on Dec 4th, 2011.

Shane

Just send a message when u get here, I organize with other members big nights out every friday or saturday.

Hi Burton!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for the heads up (Shane) I didn't even think about it, but yea mostly everywhere else rights the date opposite of us. My brothers name is Shane as well. When I get back from Thai, if I do I might be moving to SD as my company just landed a Hospital project at Camp Pendleton. And Luis thats awesome I will deff send you a mesg when I get to Thailand. I can't wait nervous at the sametime as well.

Armand wrote:

Hi Burton!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks Buddy