TransferWise reviews

Hello!

I would like to know if somebody knows anything about TransferWise and if you visited the office there. Is it safe or is a scam? I searched in google and I saw the building photos and it looked like a scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure because I'm not there...

I would be very thankful with your opinions :).

I've used it a number of times without incident, so have many others.  I'd say it's a good option.

hello
i have read you message about transferwise. 
My thoughts are that i have used Transferwise for the last 2 years. i researched them online and have telephoned them at their main office in London when i had problems with their telephone app and needed to register my accounts.

I have found them reliable and fast at what they do, Apart from an update that i had not configured on my phone correctly i have never had any problems. and i have always found them very friendly and helpfull.

that is all i can help you with. i know they are still growing as a company globally and always advertising for staff.
just research their history.   

all the best

Peter

Haha I can see how the old photo on Google Street view of that building gives you the impression of a scam. That old building has been turned into a modern office building, here you can find newer pics of it:

http://budaloftoffices.irodahaz.info/kepgaleria/#

Transferwise isn't a scam, the owners are the guys that created Skype. I know lots of people that use in Austria transferring money from the UK.

Hi

I don't know anything about their office but I use Transwise online a lot to transfer money overseas.  I have always found them excellent.

Sorry...that should read TRANSFERWISE.

They've been great for us!  Reasonable fees, no problems :)

I use TransferWise all the time, no problems. I did try the one with a bumble bee for their logo (to see if it was better), first transaction and a problem, took over 2 weeks to get money refunded (just under 2000 euros), so that scared the pants off me and stuck with Transferwise.

Great to hear about these positive reviews -- I have an interview for a job with them tomorrow. :-)

I know they are definitely not a scam, and I like their business model a lot.