Recognition of foreign qualifications in Ireland

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Ireland? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Ireland or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

I have been researching information about the qualifications doctors need who are interested in relocating to Ireland for an article I have been working on.

For doctors, it would depend on the country they trained and completed their medical education in terms of the process they go through with the Irish Medical Council. Some doctors may need to get their documents translated and notarised.

I am not sure if I can share external links but this page has more information on the process http://www.globalmedics.com/ireland/can … istration/

Hope this helps.
Jat

Hi Dear friend , if you have academic qualifications so you can translate and submit it. They will correspond them with their own educational levels. Good luck