Recognition of foreign qualifications in Honduras

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Honduras? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Honduras or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

My Michigan Teaching Certificate is recognized in Honduras, yet I am so supposed to get ESCALAFON, which means I would have to go to a Honduran consulate in the US and get my transcripts and diploma officially recognized. I get around this because I am an academic counselor as my official job title, yet I teach classes as well.

I work in the medical field, I work as a Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist. In the USA, will I be able to work in the medical field in Honduras, more specific Saba, Colon? I really don't care what my title is as long as its in the health care field or similar. Thanks

It would help if all of your professional documentation was translated into Spanish by a recognized translator.

Thank you, I'm planning on going to an apostille and have everything translate.