How to make friends in Strasbourg

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Strasbourg :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Strasbourg??

Thanks in advance for your participation

“It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.”
Albert Einstein quotes (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)

Hi and welcome to the forum jausa23!

Thanks for sharing :)
You didn't tell your own thoughts on the question though.

Regards
Armand

Joining on Facebook "Strasbourg Internationals". Is a group of people who meet every Tuesday evening for just having a beer together. There are some French people but there are mainly people from other countries.

:)

I would suggest onvasortir.com or amiez.org... A great way to meet new people through activities !
Good luck
Mustapic

Salut,
Je suis Marlène. J'ai déménagé à Strasbourg.
J'ai habite à Milan, London, Birmingham et Nice.
Chaque fous c'est difficile rencontrer et faire d'amitié
Dans la nouvelle ville.
Moi je conseille de sortir aux musée,cinéma,  bar et restaurant
Même si être seul sans amis.
Par exemple, à Nice j'ai me suis inscrit dans un group comme meet up
Et j'ai commencé à connaître des personnes internationales et un amie très proche.
Marlène

@  Marlène --> In english please ;)

I've join Inter nations www.inter nations.org (had to put a space otherwise deleted by the site !!)
Lots of people from all over the world but also french people!
They organise a drink a month with an average of 80-90 people attending plus other activities.  Since two months I'm taking care of the Wine Tasting group, a nice experience to get more involved in the community as well as meeting new people!

hi, just coming to Strasbourg in a few days.... any tip?

Hi . I will come to strasbourg for living there i need to find friends in strasbourg to get some help to find a flat and etc...

Hello sorry but i hate facebook  can i find some friends without goung to this hell of facebook .?
Anyway thanks for information

Hi Madarjendeh> just to inform you that this thread is inactive since 2013. You might  continue on your own thread >here< Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

You could try visiting the local bars or pubs - people who are there are usually very laid back and happy to chat with everyone.
The best pubs in Strasbourg are the Irish ones: so The Irish Pub; O'Brien's Irish Pub, and The Dubliners.
Let us know how you get on!

where are these sporting activities?

HI everyone, next week arriving in Strasbourg, if anyone fancy a beer you can meet me at Molly Malone's pub, all the best
Veri