Looking to meet new people online

Thanks for taking time to read my post.

I am 20 years of age, and am currently studying Landscape Architecture at the University of Western Australia. I am planning a visit to singapore in september for about 3 months; what i would like to do is meet some people online so that i can have some friends for when i make my visit in September. Is there anyone with the same interests:

- Architecture (landscape),
- Any sport (although an interest in soccer would be cool :)
- Socially active (likes to be around people alot)

Please it would really please me if some people could introduce themselves, dont be afraid, male or female, the more the merrier :)

Thankyou

John

Hello John, Welcome on Expat.com ;)

hi ,am rogers from uganda and also like making friends,its really gtreat finding u here coz am into architecture,lwanna do architecture so l had wanted to find someone online atleast who has the same experience,well l have just finished high school,and ever since lwas young l had wanted to do architecture,l like designing,but l would love to be ur friend.am gonna be happy wen we be friends,my email is [email protected].
pliz reply me bac

Hi.... singapore is so nice, I'm a foreigner, a filipino working here i Singapore, i liked here, very systematic country, everything is reasonable.. hope.you will like it too! :)

Hi mate, I see we might get along well. I'm an architect (building) by profession (though I'm part of a team working on a green development) and love football too!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Cheers