Review and experience at atlas hospital muscat oman

Any one has experience and review about atlas hospital?

Gynaecologist dr Maheswari Ramalingam review?

Any experience with surgery such as laparoscopy at atlas hospital?

Which doctor to consult for laparoscopy surgery in atlas?

Is it safe to go for such surgery here or go back to India do such surgery?

Hi Simi05,

If going to India is an option, then the person concerned should do it - without a second thought.

In Oman, 9-out-of-10 doctors are inept.

And the 10th one would be away on vacation.

it will be better for you if u go back to India and get yourself treated there. Hospitals are in very pathetic condition. If u go for common cold they will charge u with tests of almost 100 rials. I am working as a Pathologist at a hospital in Salalah. everyday i get to see  unethical investigations being advised to patients for petty health issues. For hair fall patient was advised to get tested for sexually transmitted disease. Small kids with complaints of cold are advised to take up kidney and liver tests. All the doctors ave incentive based salaries, so if u r able to extract more money from patients u will get more incentives. This incentive practice is killing Oman health care. In past three months I have seen patient suffering due to negligence at the hands of treating gynecologist.
So i would suggest you to get treated from India......

Really shocking to hear such news. In that case does it really encourages Doctors to shift to GCC for job?