Matternell in Stockel

Does anybody know the best matternell in Stockel Sainte Pierre?

No such thing as best. One with space.

What do you mean? I need to compare maternell 2 of Mater Dei - Sacre Coeur - Jolie Bois - Communalle de Stockel.
What is the best for a child that does not know French?

Mater dei and joli Bois are not  in stockel.

Choose the school you like best not the one an anonymous person on the Internet in English likes best.

Both 2 stockel schools have many non French speakers.

Thanks. Ok. I do not care if the matternell is in Stockel or some kilometers away. I care the staff of the school to help my son follow the activities, related that he does not speek French. Surely, I will decide. However, I want to have as much data as I can.

Your title says maternelles in stockel and there are 2 and I said they are fine choose the one you like.

Please don't take your child far from home to go to school.

Thank you again for your reply. We will live very close to communal de Stockel. However, many people say that Mater Dei (not far away) is better than all in the region. For this reason it has long waiting list.

Rubbish about mater dei and rejecting nearest school for further away one lessens chances of going to 2 nearest academic secondaries college don Bosco and lycee mater dei.

Sorry but I cannot understand what do you mean.

Entry to secondaire for non n priority child is based on points gained from choosing schools nearer to home. If you choose a school further from home it means less chance of a place at a good secondary.

I know all the schools you mention. Mater dei is no more special than ecole communale de stockel.

Lycee mater dei is the secondary and its reputation is well earned but a tough academic environment. The reputation you hear is most likely opinions on the secondary.

It s only a little easier to get into ec de stockel than ecole maternelle mater dei