Heavy metal/rock band

A bit irrelevant compared to the cliche posts but worths a try. Any heavy metal / rock band looking for a bassist?

Try posting this in the CLASSIFIEDS section for better results.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

evos wrote:

A bit irrelevant compared to the cliche posts but worths a try. Any heavy metal / rock band looking for a bassist?

I'm quite interested in finding someone to give electric guitar lessons to me and my kids.   I haven't played for more than 20 years.  Might also think about doing some drumming.

Dang Mr. Fluffy, interesting post. My deceased sister's old HU boyfriend in L.A. Cal. was taking private lessons from a member of the old HU rock group" Loco motive GT in the 70's. He has since passed away, the ex- HU "Rock Star" that is, was done dirty by other Hungarians, actually murdered in his own living room when he opened up his front door...
memories... Better perhaps to just get lessons online, less personal and all!
News about the "witch" Anita Pallenberg's  death has had me thinking about those old rockers who have passed on. My sis actually met Anita back in 1966 when my sister and her friend ditched High School to hitch a ride to Hollywood to the studio where the Stones were recording, think the LP was the classic, Aftermath. My sister said Anita was really nice to the two young teen fans and asked to borrow my sister's hairbrush. They were having a "meeting in the ladies room" at the time.
Rocker's ,don't really have a good answer to this post after all...
Long story short, Hungarians are really into older style rock music, classic stuff.No problem finding a band if you advertize.

Try posting in a hungarian rock/metal forum, lots of bands in bud, young musicians usually speak english...

atomheart wrote:

Try posting in a hungarian rock/metal forum, lots of bands in bud, young musicians usually speak english...

Might do.  I'd have to find one.  We want to make some coherent noise while having some fun.  Don't want an academic approach.

Try gsfanatic.hu, rockerek.hu.

Edit: oh I thought I was replying to the OP. Nevertheless, there are lots of guitar teacher ads on the first page.

atomheart wrote:

Try gsfanatic.hu, rockerek.hu.

Edit: oh I thought I was replying to the OP. Nevertheless, there are lots of guitar teacher ads on the first page.

Oo....thanks! 

My potential rock and roll family are quite young (except Mrs Fluffy and I) so they have to sound good quickly to keep them entertained.

Rock on people!