Moving to Canada

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to gather information and help, i have a great desire to move to Canada, to work and settle, does anyone knows any corporations that hires immigrants and provide sponsorship, or maybe websites where i can search for work. I recently graduated from College  with a bachelor degree in Information technology with emphasis in software engineering. I also have an associate degree in Business Administration, I have 15+ years experience in management and sales. little experience in the IT Department... I appreciate any help. thank you..

Hi Eddy,

Continue to work for a few more years in the IT field to gain more experience. Once you have that under your belt, you stand a better chance. The Canadian company I work do sponsor folks internationally but again it's only the senior level folks that get hired.

Philip

Thank you, for your input, i do have another question, do companies in Canada ask for It certifications? If so which ones are the most wanted.. thanks,,..

hi my name is selvi, am from malaysia am an indian i am planning to move to canada
can i know which state in canada will be best for me.

1. am moving alone
2. looking for flat or room for rent first
3. easy to find job.
4. temple's
5. i only can speak English.