Moving to Malta with a 5 year old

Hi all,

Myself, husband and 5 year old daughter are going to move to Malta in September. We are looking into Bugibba/St Pauls bay/Qawra area. We have seen some places to rent online which look decent. I wanted advise on schools for my daughter, are they easy to get into? Also work for myself around the schooling hours? My husband is in the building trade also.

Any advise is appreciated

Thank you :-)

Just go ahead and assume anything you see online properties wise is false or old or a scam.  There's no point in looking at their websites and any conclusion they lead you to make is wrong.

Most people come here and get a week airbnb and then find a place to stay here, it really isnt possible remote

traceyhaynes wrote:

Hi all,

Myself, husband and 5 year old daughter are going to move to Malta in September. We are looking into Bugibba/St Pauls bay/Qawra area. We have seen some places to rent online which look decent. I wanted advise on schools for my daughter, are they easy to get into? Also work for myself around the schooling hours? My husband is in the building trade also.

Any advise is appreciated

Thank you :-)

Please look at previous posts about schooling as this subject has been covered many times, good luck.