Help needed -- Moving to Douala with two kids

Dear friends,

I will move to Douala with my Belgian husband and two kids ( 2.5 yr old girl and 9 m boy).
I have a few questions to ask:

1) Any tips to find a nanny to look after the kids at home?
2) Another option (which I prefer) is to send them to daycare. Is there any international daycare in Douala?
From what age they accept the kids?
3) Any ourdoor or indoor playgrounds for kids? Any activities/classes to keep them busy?

Thank you for the help!

Jennifer

Dear Friends,

Please note that douala is a small city and a best city in africa go and search by yrself.

Thanks & Good luck

Hello Jenny hope that you are doing good...yes yöu can easilly find a nanny for tour children...send me private message And we will discuss ...for me you need somebody who will care for them And the otjer who will help you at home…waîting for tour message kisses

Let me tell you thàt is important for a beguinning to have a nanny who will first of all help your chîldren to introduce themselves with the environnement... Àll depending ôf their taste And their social habits...she will ne able to show And learn with patience many  new things...

Hello. For your need of a Nanny in Douala, Please contact Eden Care Agency. They can always provide you with experienced and secured nannies or housemaids.. Infoline: 679743115.