One day off sucks

Comparison is the thief of joy so they say...but i am human yeah. Back in my home country i had a full time job and had Saturday and Sunday to stay in the comforts of my home or whatever.And i have to be at work at 9;30 am to 5pm,honey the story isn't the same since i got a job in Dubai,i have to be at work at 8:30 to 6pm.And i have to trek to the bus station (taking a taxi is not a great idea,traffic and you don't wanna be stacked and pay for being a lazy ass) and oh boy,i run after the bus when i sight it from afar,not funny lol...cant be bothered to have my face glammed up because its hot and you don't want to look like a clown, and to make matters worst i have only Friday to rest...it suckssssssss.How do you all cope though

I believe many are used to it or forced themselves because they earn good. This is desert so heat comes with the package. The only question to ask , are you earning good in Dubai than your country or not.

That's right...pay is better of than my home country,the only reason I have to fight to over come how I feel about the situation.

Yes we're getting a higher payment but are we saving any? Well let me talk about myself.. No I'm not saving anything.

Well because of the rent its very difficult to save, and all the other attractions because we are struggling to keep some company around as well. It is still a lot better to save here than anywhere else, if you limit yourself and keep going with the struggle (Totally get the not being a clown part)

Saving really little i totally get you on this.its not easy

Save 500 AED monthly and never touch it as if it is not avalilble and manage ur expenses with rest of your salary and in one year you can save 6k this issue here is only planning and stick to your plan

Wish u great day

Saeed1977 wrote:

Save 500 AED monthly and never touch it as if it is not avalilble and manage ur expenses with rest of your salary and in one year you can save 6k this issue here is only planning and stick to your plan

Wish u great day

Open saving account which deposits 500 AED as soon as salary is received

Yes u r right