Moving to Montenegro

Hi, we are planing to move to Montenegro from Istanbul ( Antalya ) Turkey and searching for the business options. How is the real estate business in Montenegro?  We are working  at Remax real estate company right now. It is an option to continue the same business in Montenegro. The other option is we have the experience for 25 years of home & hotel textile business. We are willing to hear your recomendations about this two categories of our options for business in Montenegro. Thanks in advance.
And also we bought our tickets to Podgorica on the 7th of july, planning to stay till 13th of july. Mean while we will search for the working and living permits and the business opportunities as well.😊

Hi

I'm in the same field, working in the capital. Talk to me if you're moving to Podgorica.

Thanks
Tijana

Dear Tijana,
Thank you for the reply. We are coming to Podgorica on the 7th of July. Stay there two days and go to the other cities of the country. We will be very happy if we can meet there and a chat a little bit. How can we connect?

hi
email me at xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct