Recyclable pens and related services

I have been curious about an idea I had. I have always been engaged in the idea of recycling. I think that recycling is the most obvious and common-sense way to start improving our earth and the way we live.

I would like to provide recyclable stationary to consumers and companies that are eager to make a positive change to the world by cutting out the waste.
I would also like to provide a pen refilling service.
I would also like to provide a stationary recycling service.
My personal favourite product would be recycling and wastage based English Clubs.

I have a detailed Business plan if anyone is curious. I am eager to get feedback on the idea. If you want to know more, message me and I will give some more details!

Are you talking about whiteboard markers or ink pens.

Stationary in general. So, both.

In anticipation of the counter-question:

- With pens it would obviously be refillable cartridges for for different types of pens, rather than just topping them up with ink (which would be more relevant for permanent markers and whiteboard pens).
- Also, this service is intended to be more for bulk refilling. A.e. A person has a bunch of markers, gives them to me, I refill (other maintenance like refreshing the tip would also be offered) them all for a set a price = No need to buy new ones.

Many places here already refill, competing against the locals would be damn hard as they would undercut you. Cartridge World the worlds biggest cartridge refillers started and ended within 9 years, they just couldn't compete with the locals. Good luck with your venture.

Thanks for the input. I am not looking for that to be the main product of the company. Ideally the main selling point would be to provide recyclable stationary, mainly to schools. That would be the main income-generator.
The recycling would be a side-project, something to provide as an extra to contracted clients.