Moving to Singapore

Hello Folks, will be soon moving to Singapore.
My key question is where would be best neighborhood to rent (I will be working at ExxonMobil facilities and need my wife to be not too far from shopping malls). We are thinking on renting a three bedroom apartment and we have no kids, so school proximity is not an issue.
Any recommended real estate agent you can suggest will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi RaulRo

Welcome to Singapore! I am a licensed real estate agent in Singapore.

Do you have the address of the ExxonMobil facility you will be working at?

Hi RaulRo,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Singapore anglophone forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

RaulRo: Next time when you are asking some information in a forum then provide the details of your preferred location or address or area which you would stay in Singapore. In this case, nobody knows where is that Exxon mobil address in Singapore. Or you expect someone should search for you the address and help?

Never mind, I checked for you and it shows the office is at Harbour front. Then I must say, you can stay near by this place, you will have two big Malls to enjoy shopping.

Secondly, pertaining to your query on staying near to shopping Mall, would like to inform you that Singapore is a small city based country where you will get shopping Malls within the radius of 1 km or so. So, wherever you stay, this issue won't arise here. Welcome to Singapore.