Working in Istanbul

hi dears,

I am from Iran & I can speak Farsi and English with sales and commercial background, mainly in automotive sector,  I'm seeking for Job in Istanbul.( flexible to travel from Tehran To Istanbul monthly or ... )

Thanks

Hi MarjanGH,

Have you tried posting an ad in the Jobs in Istanbul? Do not hesitate to create your resume to increase your chances of getting in touch with potential recruiters.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Thanks , yes I have updated my CV in that site

about automotive sector BURSA is the best city

Yes, I believe so :)

Hello Marjan ;

Yes you can find job about automotive at Bursa .You have more change.
But if you are looking for a job in istanbul.
There are too many mid-scale automotive company.
Especially the sales usually managed from istanbul.

Good Luck :)

Smart City Consultants
CC Staffing International-Istanbul
Full Time-continuous:

https://tr.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=659047 … dnn18kp85n

Hello Marjan,

You can sign up to www.kariyer.net which is the biggest job network  in Turkey.
I suggest you to find in İstanbul cause many arab is living in here and they're purchasing automative indeed.

I am living Istanbul Europe side, I am searching job related fields, accountant, Information Technology, MS Office, Resepsonist, Project Manager, Account Manager and related Software Engineering and Software Project Manager in Offices, Businesses and Bank Europe side Istanbul.

Hi Marjan

I am living in Istanbul at the moment, but I am leaving soon to Chicago . I am looking for someone to work online with. if you are still interested, we can talk about that. my gmail account.***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you get someone to work with online? ?? I am interested.

Im interested online work as we doing same. as a web developer

Heh, ok. I am Russian, english speaker. Also looking remote job(or may be Turkey too, but before need take working permit).
It support is well....

@arckediy so we all have discuss on that. coz we all are want to work in Istanbul so we have to support each others.

Very well, actually current sinerio has been changed completely during pandemic and for post pandemic , it is hard to get job offer by just sitting in your home country , everywhere candidates available then why employers will hire from overseas until unless that skill candidates not available locally , Turkey is huge horizon available skilled candidates from there home country and vast number of foreigners , so it is better visit here ,find job opportunities , applied and face interviews and grab possible opportunity , otherwise digitalization  expanding there wings globally to handle the crisis of moment, everyone may use digital platform to provide services. Suppose as such
I am planning to putting up medical setup here in Istanbul and if I needed candidates and through an advertisement  locally in return will get  hundreds of hundreds candidates ready available here then why I will hire from farfurlong.
So be smart and practical to make the fortune turn in positive direction.

Actually I thought in the same way as you told. To move first and then do something. I see. Thanks 😊

You are welcome , once you will be here then i may support & help you find opportunity here