prove of being single for commune for UK Nationals

question to UK Nationals. may be you had this experience before... Which document would be enough to prove that the person is single? Our commune asked about the document from UK commune to prove that person is single. Seems it is not possible to receive it if you are not resident in UK any more. What can be an alternative? any experience dealing with this question? appreciate your comments

There is nothing I'm aware of but if the intention is for marriage, you can get a certificate of no impediment that confirms there is no legal reason you can't marry.
I have no clue if that's available from outside the UK or not.

New topic