I am Looking for a job...

Good day! my name is Carlo Jay, Philippine national, 29yrs old. I am looking for a job, does anyone know of a place I can apply? I am having the hardest time finding a great job.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
BS mechanical engineering (Graduate)
year 2004-2009

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Assiyana facilities services
position: facilities supervisor

Oncho Philippines
position: safety engineer

Alshirawi group of companies
location Dubai
position: safety officer

I appreciate any help or advice...
Thanks in advance guys..

G'day Carlo,
I suppose you are aware of the Salary offered to people here in various jobs......it ain't much. 

Unless you can get taken on by a Multi National you'll be working for peanuts.  Even if you do get a start with a local mob, as a foreigner you won't be copping ANY of the "perks" that the locals get .......da coffee money.

My friends salary is only $220 a month.....but she lives a lifestyle way above that.  Go figure🤓🤓

I'd try some recruiting firms that look to place people with Multi  National companies that operate here. 

I suppose it depends on why you want to be in Vietnam.   If there's a woman involved here , it won't matter what you earn ...there's a very good  chance your pockets will be empty when you leave.

Good luck mate

Dear Carlos.
Are you:
*Above average or high educated,
*have a non English speaking passport,
*got a dark toned, or Asian skin color,
*without tattoos?

Then it will be hard to find a job...believe me. Even to find a gf here.

Other option: follow one of these IT courses online asap, and you will join the rest of these western tattoo boys who know less than the Bsc  IT locals but still earn 6 times better. Local IT educated girls will be no problem after that, as you will be "trendy":)
Still, hope it works out for you someday.

"If there's a woman involved here , it won't matter what you earn ...there's a very good  chance your pockets will be empty when you leave. "

very good chance?   No, it is a lock!