The best things to discover in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

What have you discovered in Bahrain that you would recommend to other expats?

Are there any places that you enjoy visiting on the weekends, be it areas of natural beauty or shopping malls? Are there any Bahraini dishes that you would recommend?

What are some of the best activities in Bahrain?

Are there any unique customs or places you were introduced to by locals that you think other expats might be interested in? Are there any local festivals that expats might want to get involved with?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Good morning ,
Last week I followed one signboard for a place called Marassi albahrain .I reached there with my family and spent one of the nicest weekend at all .It's a new beach with pure crystal waters with very clean facilities, change rooms, bathrooms ,toilets,free beach shades with chairs and there is a water park on shore ,jet ski and tour boats .There is BD2 entrance fees per adult and if you want the water park it's BD3. There is a big parking lot .Friendly staff and smiley beach guards. Entrance from 9 am to 5 PM .

Yes.
Thank you for the opportunity.
First of all I appreciate this site that connects us together. At least via words!
In Bahrain.. and now, I highly recommend we all agree a date and meet up at coral bay. It is the funnest place to go to with friends to make friends. A good pool over looking the beach with good music food etc.
someone volunteer to agree a date!

a date must be agreed guys! sounds exciting!

Maybe someone wants to volunteer to organize this gathering. It should be allot of fun.

Great support ✌🏻️