Please help me to get information about study and living in Estonia

I got my master degree in IT field(Networking) and I had some projects in Internet of Things research(Wireless Sensor Networks) and wanna go to Estonia for studying PhD and living there, so help me to get information about study and living in Estonia please.
Information about:
- Cost of Living
- Fast facts:
  - Monthly living costs
  - Accommodation
- Food
- Transport
Where could I get some information about Estonian researchers and fields of research?
I am considering PhD studies in Estonia. How can I apply?
If I want to buy an small apartment or rent it, How much should be paid(Euro)؟ 

Thanks a lot for attention to my request.

Cost of living in Estonia.
Information about Tartu.
Cost of living in Tartu.
I hope that helps! I don't live in Estonia yet, but I am preparing to move to Tartu so I've been gathering information.

Hello, did you move to Estonia?  I am looking at masters studies in computing either from Tartu or Tallinn. Do you know if Estonia provides any post graduate permits? What are your plans after your studies.

Thanks

I am curious, how exactly would you pursue any kind of graduate or post graduate studies if you can't perform just a little bit of research on your own?  Some information is just a Google click away, others may require a little bit of digging. Good luck

Aezee, first you don't know me and for you to cast aspersions and not knowing anything about why I asked the question I asked clearly shows me the level of maturity you have. You wrote 3 lines and instead of providing a straight forward reply (which you could have had you knew the answer) but you choose to reply in a scathing manner, why reply at all then? Is this what you normally do?

And it would be very very naive of you to think and question people over here thinking they have not googled anything and asking questions, it is nothing but laughable.

And now, READ my question again. I asked about if he was in Estonia and wanted info straight from the horses's mouth but it seems someone like you who has a big mouth would certainly reply with weird, unfriendly replies. Kindly keep your judgement and your replies to yourself in future.