Furnished Apartment

I am looking for a furnished apartment for a couple of months in Jeddah until my family arrives. Preferably in districts such as Rawdah, Hamra, Nahda, Shati or around Tahlia road. Open to one bed or two bed accommodations.

Tried Ebkar already. Not much.

Any leads are welcome.

Hamra is flooded with furnished apartments...or check airbnb

Tried Airbnb. majority of them are either fake or not responding.

sqahar wrote:

I am looking for a furnished apartment for a couple of months in Jeddah until my family arrives. Preferably in districts such as Rawdah, Hamra, Nahda, Shati or around Tahlia road. Open to one bed or two bed accommodations.

Tried Ebkar already. Not much.

Any leads are welcome.

Did you try an app called عقار ? It's green color. Try haraj if you doesn't have Arabic .

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ,

I am moving to jeddah next week. I have same preferred areas. Kindly share your experience.

Regards,
Rizwan

I found an apartment in AlHamra near Madina Road. its a 2 bedroom furnished apartment. I was looking for one bed but couldn't find one. please keep in mind that I was specifically looking for an apartment, not a hotel apartment. if you want a hotel apartment, every street in Alhamra around Jamjoum center has furnished hotel apartments.  the drawback with them is kitchen and they are mostly old. I cook, therefore, i wanted a proper kitchen.

Thank you. Could you pls share the rental range for 2 room furnished apartment.
Any idea about rental for unfurnished apartment.
Whats the process for finding furnished or un furnished apartment in same area al hamrah , al hamrah 2 rawdah.

How is the rental comparison if you buy from ebkar or finding by yourself.

I got it from Ebkar. I am paying 5000 per month for the two bedroom. its a new apartment and clean and nice furnishing. If i pay monthly, I have to pay 5,500 per month but I pay for 2 months together and pay 10,000.

For getting the apartment, you will have to roam on the streets, see the signs, note down the numbers and call people.

Do you know how much is the rent in your building for un furnished apartment.
I am from pakistan living in Malaysia for 5 yrs. looking for new and clean building.

There are no unfurnished apartments in this building. you will get good unfurnished apartments in Zahra district. ranging between 4-6K for 3 bed. 2 bed is less in supply but could be 3,500 per month.

@Rizwan search in expatriate dot com for unfurnished appartments. You will get an idea how much around it will cost you.

Thank you

Hi there,

I am from the UK in Saudi and am looking for a 2 /3 bed furnished flat for a month or 2 until my family comes.

Does your property have this - my work is near Balad area and am flexible on location up to 6k for the month.

Many thanks
Anees

Its not my property. Please drop me a private message and i will give you contact of the guys i deal with.

@Anees: you must look out in areas like Baghdadiya, Sharfia or Al-Rowda so that distance will be in your range.

Hey man what are you doing?? 5000 monthly for 2 or 3 rooms????? In this price you can rent 2 apartments each one 3 rooms.
Im in alnaseem dest. 2 big rooms 1 kitchen 1bathroom fornuted just 2200 monthley and there is less than it
. You can save your money and ask saudi friends to find one for you or use this statement on google شقة مؤثثة للايجار الشهري . U will find more than you imagine.