English universities

Hi, Does anybody know of any Universities that teach English language as like for tutoring because i recently moved to Saudi Arabia and i cant find one University that teaches English Language any body know because i really want to do a course an become a teacher ASAP!!! If anybody knows can you message or send links please?

No University Does consider English as  a Main Teaching Language, this is Saudi Arabia after all

But you can check the private universities - Effat , UBT and others.

So what if i want to teach English. I finished my degree in Australia i did English Language but i never brought the certificate with me should i do what??

Well , I assume you will need to look for English Language Centers , private Academies that teaches English , with a University you will never get a chance to teach English, since you are young , and without an Academic Certificate

I reckon you better do some freelance tutoring , look for some expat sites like expat dot com and others , and place an AD offering your English Languages Tuition , I do feel that is the best choice for you

uuuhh... thank you ill look around

Expatriates dot com , justlanded dot com , and you can even here in this website post a free AD

Ok, i'll try those websites and im 19 not young don't like people calling me young

Zena , I am sorry , I meant no offence , but 19 here means you only finished your high school , which is not considered to be a qualification to get a job , people here expect candidates to finish atleast 4 yrs of college , that is all what I meant

That's Ok, I actually skipped two years of my schooling, so I finished early and I entered University early too I finished schooling at the age of 16 pretty early hey?? I think that's why it's going to be hard for me to find a job regarding the English language

You can chekc with Wala8 - she is a user here looking for home tuition

ok Thanxx

Mashallah , that is amazing !!

Unfortunately we do not have much of acceptance to such smart students like you , but again I would encourage you to start freelance tutoring , and also try to get your certificates if you can

Find a way to get your skills certified , this is what can get you a job any where , but I do not know honestly how to be certified as an English Language Teacher , but I do know for the fact that here in the country - there will be always a huge demand for your skills

How do i search for her im kinda new??

She has a post on the forum ,
the post title ( Please help me learn English)

You can make a new post by the way saying - you are a native speaker and that you offer English tuition in the city you are in

You can also send me your number privately , in case I heard any one looking for your skills I could refer them to you

i found it already thanxx ahha

British council can give you certification for CELTA and other recognition you need to start become en English teacher.

You may work for them as well, they are hiring!

thanxx i just found their website two days ago and applied and it's all going good thanxx douh

zenamestoo wrote:

thanxx i just found their website two days ago and applied and it's all going good thanxx douh

Are you teaching there or being student? I visited them two day ago xo

Thanxx Ramo :)  <3

i'm a teacher but i want to upgrade my english thats all!!

Salam,

after reading a little of what you posted i can say that its very difficult to find a a teaching course to give you teaching skills, dont know much about Jeddah maybe you will find what you need.

but my recommendation is to follow any good English books and this will help you to give good knowledge for the kids.

i have the series of Betty Azar, great books for IELTS exam, the first is Basic English Grammar and its great for beginners, and in the link you will find a book that teach English but all explanation is in Arabic.

take a look and let me know if you have any questions, its in a PDF format and you can download it, tried to send you a private msg but you disabled it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5QxS … 1hmdU03TmM

it works now thanxx

MysteriousM wrote:

Salam,

after reading a little of what you posted i can say that its very difficult to find a a teaching course to give you teaching skills, dont know much about Jeddah maybe you will find what you need.

but my recommendation is to follow any good English books and this will help you to give good knowledge for the kids.

i have the series of Betty Azar, great books for IELTS exam, the first is Basic English Grammar and its great for beginners, and in the link you will find a book that teach English but all explanation is in Arabic.

take a look and let me know if you have any questions, its in a PDF format and you can download it, tried to send you a private msg but you disabled it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5QxS … 1hmdU03TmM

Hi thank you so much

This is really useful info for every body . Would you like to send more PDF ? I prefer hard copy, if I can find it?

it never opened it went strait to a website and said page cannot be found

are you sure that is the link??

I try and it works. I'm reading it.

How's British council? With CELTA you can apply to many school or offer tutoring .

can you resend the link make sure you copy all the link not half of it

i've fixed the link and its working now so try again  :)

@dr.manal

I am looking for a University or College for women in Saudi Arabia where the language of instruction is both English and Arabic

@dr.manal

would you be so kind aas to give the full name of these private Universities in Saudi Arabia where the language of instruction is both Arabic and English