New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kazakhstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kazakhstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here continues below!

Thanks for the welcome. I will be working in Astana from July and I'm travelling with my husband, my daughter (18), a sharpei dog and a turtle! Any guidance on life for pets, available food, good walks etc is very welcome.
Regards Jacky

Hi, How are you doing? Let me tell you about myself:

I was born in Uzbekiistan, in a small village. I had to do gardening and farming job untill entering Tashkent State University, Faculty of Foreign Philology, English and German languages, in the year 1991. Having graduated the university I worked as a guide in my fascinating country -Uzbekistan which is famous for its world-known historical cities like Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and others.Currently I am working as an English language teacher in Almaty,Kazakhstan.
I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you are seeking and would make a valuable addition to your company.

I possess more than 11 years of progressive experience in the teaching field. My professional history includes positions suc as a guide at travel companies as well as a freelance interpreter.

Most recently, my responsibilities as the English teacher at English FM and Cambridge school match the qualifications you are seeking. As the English teacher, my responsibilities included besides teaching, the following:providing the Englis club, preparing the additional reading and writing materials and also working on my own effective teaching methods based on personal working experience. I assisted in the successful completion of Central Asia guide book too.

Sincerely,
Gary😊😊😊

Hi all,

I am scheduled to arrive in Atyrau 6th August 2017 and be working in the town for NCOC.

I have a few questions that I'd like to ask in the newxt few days as I prepare over the next few weeks for my departure.

Geoff

Jacky Devis
13 June 2017 08:03:17 
Thanks for the welcome. I will be working in Astana from July and I'm travelling with my husband, my daughter (18), a sharpei dog and a turtle! Any guidance on life for pets, available food, good walks etc is very welcome.
Regards Jacky

re:
Hi! In Astana don't forget to visit Central park on the right bank of the river Ishim. It's a wonderful place for walking and playing with children, lot's of space for your pets, too. )) And of course Expo! plenty of activities, just enjoy your time here :)

Thanks for the welcome.
Moving to Atyrau after 10 months in Tengiz. Any Russian language trainer-class or private- is welcome

Hello,

I am an Engineer from Canada and will be moving to Atyrau very very soon. While researching on the internet, stumbled upon this website which may be helpful in the future.

Hoping to hear from you guys

Regards

Hi everyone.
I am pleased with your prompt reaction to my membership.
I 've been living and working in Almaty  my entire life.
All my history is connected to Expatriates society as I worked with foreign agencies and companies.
I understand your needs and can help

Hello all -- I've been in Astana a week having moved here from near Manchester. I'm still finding my feet a bit, but trying hard to get some Kazakh under my belt and find the best places to shop. I'd love to find a nice bar somewhere -- most of the ones on tripadvisor seem to be resturants primarily. If anyone knew a place where I could sit quietly with a beer and read my book or study Kazakh.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please post your job offer in the appropriate section : JOBS
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751349

Thanks!

Closed