Looking for a 125-250 cc bike in Luang prabang

Me and My girlfriend is looking to buy a bigger bike most prefered a 250cc but a detech 125 cc for the right price would work aswell as long as the bike has the blue plates and manual transmission.

We are going to stay here in Luang prabang untill We find what We look for, so all offers are welcome!

Hi Baccur,

Feel free to have a look at the latest offers available in the Motorbikes for sale in Laos section and do not hesitate to post an ad about your requirements.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Thank you for directing me to the right site!

I placed an ad about my Honda XL250 Degree for sale. It's a trail bike and is perfect for the roads here. I am asking $3100. It runs perfectly and is in awesome shape. Message me if you're interested. I would drive it to Vang Vieng to meet you if you were serious.

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asia/laos/vientiane/109-motorbikes/340989-honda-xl250-degree-for-sale.html

Im starting to realize that buying a 250 is way to expencive over here, thought that more companies like detech would have a trailbikecopy but unfortenely i cant find any and everyrhing over a thousand dollars is over our budget, i will change the ad for less confusion. But thanks for the reply and safe travels to you!

Baccur wrote:

Me and My girlfriend is looking to buy a bigger bike most prefered a 250cc but a detech 125 cc for the right price would work aswell as long as the bike has the blue plates and manual transmission.

We are going to stay here in Luang prabang untill We find what We look for, so all offers are welcome!

New information since I cant figure out how to edit my thread... Okay so here is what im looking for and in what pricerange:

Me and My girlfriend is looking to buy a vietnamese 125-250cc motorbike (max 400$ for 125cc and max 800$ If its a 250cc) for the right price as long as the bike has the blue plates, all paperwork and a manual transmission.

Write on whatsapp, mail, facebook or here, checking several times a day.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I have a Honda win 110cc for $220 if u are interested ? I'm in Luang Prabang

Kittysquirrel wrote:

Hi I have a Honda win 110cc for $220 if u are interested ? I'm in Luang Prabang

As advertising is not permitted on the open forum please post an advertisement in the classified section in 'handy tools' at the top of this page.
This is a free service and your ad will get better coverage there.