Travelling by road (Cause way) from KSA to Bahrain

Hi,
I am Iqama holder in KSA and my parents are here with me on visit visa in KSA.
My elder brother lives in Bahrain and already got one month Bahrain visit visa for my parents. Can my parents travel through Khobar-Bahrain Cause way.
Somebody told me that as per new rules, you cannot travel by road on visit visa and only Iqama holder can travel through cause way. Since my parents have already valid visit visa to travel to Bahrain should they be able to go by road through causeway instead of airline travel.

Regards
Waqas Khalid

I don't know for sure and it may depend on their nationality which you don't mention.

But if your visit visa is single entry, they won't get back into Saudi.

Nationality is Pakistani. Yes I know that they cannot return back and they will leave for Pakistan from there.

Hi,

Try calling Bahrain Embassy in Saudi,, Telephone:00966114880044 and get this verified before you travel.

tip: Ask someone who can speak Arabic to make the call so that it would be easy to explain and since its ramadan make sure you call in early before 1pm may be and keep calling.

T&R

Dear Logical Indian,
THanks for your reply. I tried to call on the numbers but no one is picking the call. However I also put the same question to Bahrain authorities online and the reply I got from "[email protected]" is  as below

"They can come in from any port using Visa"

So I assume this means that they can o through cause way.

Regards
Waqas Khalid

Hello,

I am glad to hear you got a favorable response and thank you for updating the same here.

Good luck

T&R