Looking for Land to Rent or in Exchange

Can anyone help?

Looking for a little parcel of land to rent or in exchange for labour/childcare/agriculture expertise.

My partner and I are looking for a small piece of land for our campervan to live, preferably with some space for starting a veggie patch and possibly a small yurt on a medium term basis. We have plenty of experience living off grid and on a canal boat.

We are open to all opportunities in the country but surrounding areas near Porto, Lisbon or South West tip seem viable for potential job opportunities.

I am an fruit agronomist and trained horticulturalist, so would be happy to help out if you are based on a farm/selling fruit. I also have a full permaculture design qualification and used to teach in a former career, so perhaps this might be another area I can skill share. My partner is happy to contribute to building work/labour and has a variety of skills to share. We have volunteered before, while travelling, so hopefully we might be of value!

Many Thanks

Lorna & Mark

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not use the forum for advertising purposes. You should drop an advert either in the housing section or the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lorna and Mark,

just read your message and maybe I have an opportunity that meets your flexible crteria

I don't know if I am allowed to give you an email address to respond to
so will see                  try phall100 at g  mail com
to contact me

regards peter

Hi
We may be able to help. We have 8500m2 of land most of it is rustic and most not fenced in.  I would need a hand clearing the land, planting fruit trees and erecting fencing. We are based in Moncarapacho, Eastern Algarve, approx 4kms from the sea. If mutually acceptable ,how long do you think you would be staying for?
Kind regards
David Clark