On Arrival Visa for new born baby

Guys, anyone can help
On this same subject. As i know there is no issue to bring nee born baby (less than 6 months) to saudi through airport and to get on arrival visa.

But here my wife and baby is staying in bahrain and after 2 weeks i would like to being them back to saudi through saudi bahrain causeway. Is there any issue on arrival visa for baby there? Anyone knows?

Please help me to get the details if anyone knows.

Hi,

Please share us your exp regarding the visa on arrival,my wife also working here in  MOH and my Iqama professionan is building electrician,my first daughter is under my wife's Iqama,recently I heard that jawasat don't allow kids iqama under women ..this week we are going for her delivery after coming back Insha Allah we want bring our baby too ..Pls share ur experience

dear can you please clarify that child age should be with in three month or its ok if more than 3.and what was your baby age that time.

Hi xyrena just want to ask your wxperience about your baby on visa arrival and your not dependent on your husband coz you have seperate iqama, do you have any difficulties? can you share your experience because we have similar situation. your reply is highly appreciate thank you

Please explain the procedure in detail and required documents to bring new born baby to KSA on Arrival visa. My wife is under my sponsorship with valid iqama.
Contact no. ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

could you please update on it. My wife also wanna d the same thing. She is on independent working iqama.

What is the age limit for an infant's visa on arrival?

my baby age is 9 months, can I bring him...?

muhammad ali khokher wrote:

Yes less than < 2 years

Were you able to bring your baby with visa on arrival?

mailmeksyed wrote:
muhammad ali khokher wrote:

Yes less than < 2 years

Are you sure its < 2 years for visa on arrival?

Good day! is there anyone can answer my question about Qiwa Portal?
1. If the employee accepted the offer of new employer in Qiwa then suddenly change his mind not to continue after a couple of days. Is there any possible way to cancel it?

Thank you very much for all your response!