On Arrival Visa for new born baby

hi,

i need to bring my new born baby to saudi arabia...is there any time limit to arrive here?
kindly help me to get the clear details

hi dear..
did u go through any procedure ?
share ur experience plz i also want to bring my new born he is 3 months old..

On arrival visa for new born baby

If you are already a residence here in KSA, then you can bring your new born baby with you and they will stamp visa on airport by taking payment of SR-2000 as a fess of new Dependent.

Hi,

Its a dilemma. I have to bring my new born to KSA and would like to get a visa on Arrival. My airlines is telling me if their Jeddah office sends them a message that the baby can get visa on arrival, only then they will allow the baby to board the aircraft.

There is no such written statement by the Saudi Government on this topic or they have not advised to any airlines about this option. If there is any, can someone please share so we can show that to the airline and airport authorities and bring the baby to get her visa on arrival.

Your kind help would be much appreciated.

There is no issue to get arrival visa for baby, as my kid (3-4months)came to ksa from india by . Simple show passport and infant ticket and say new born at imigration counter.... please keep vaccination card and birth certificate with ur kid for iqama purpose. Thanks

Kaby, am not residence visa,  am on employement visa .can you tell me full details

Resodent and employment visa is same thing

I want to bring my new born to saudi thru bahrain causeway as my flight is from hyd-bahrain and from bahrain by car thru the causeway to dammam.
Will the causeway will provide the visa on arrival for new born? Please advise urgently
Thanks

Hi all..

I want to bring my new born baby on january 2018.. my wife is not under my sponsorship. She is working as a nurse and iam working in a logistic company in jeddah.. is there any obstacle in getting on arival visa for new born baby is she is not under my sponsorship.. please update me friends

Dear Sir,

I am in same confusion about what exact time frame to bring new born in KSA. I am planning to bring my son to KSA and just now 90 days completed, hence i would like to know is there any difficulty i will face at Indian immigration counter or saudi immigration for traveling to KSA or to get on arrival visa?

Appreciate your experience response on my query.

upto 4 months no problem in bringing the child to the kingdom.

Hi bro

Is that your wife under your sponsorship??  Iam also worried about the new rule which i heard. Dont know wheather its true or not that saudi stoped giving visa on arrivals...

Does anyone know that if my wife is not under my sponsorship and still wants to bring the baby under my sponsorship is possible or not.. coz she works as a nurse and she had hospital epmloyement visa and i work in a logistsics company..  please help if anyone know about this..

Thank you

Assalamoalaikum  warehmatullahi wabarkatuhu...

Alhamdulillah,

My family Reached Riyadh Yesterday 19 december 2017.

My son is almost 58 days old.... He came with her mother alone via Saudi airlines.
At immigration in India  They had asked for Birth Certificate and Vaccination Certificate.

Here in Riyadh they didn,t ask for any thing.

I had no time for Attestation of Birth certificate from Saudi embassy.  but Alhamdulillah no body asked for it.

***but if some one has time, they should get it attested.
*** I am working in a University and My wife is dependent on me.

if there is any further query ....I will be happy to answer.

thanks.

Thanks @ Samad for sharing the useful info !!

Dear Mr. Samad

What if both of us (me and my husband) have a working visa. I've delivered my baby here in my home country (Philippines) got a 6 months exit-re entry and will bring my baby by the end of February 2018, my son will be 4 months by then. Can I bring my son by on arrival visa? I asked our HR but he is still on vacation.

Looking forward for your responce.

I am confused because according to what I've read the wife must be under the husbands sponsorship in order for you to avail the on-arrival visa. As for me I am under my employer's sponsorship and not under my husbands.

Is anyone knows any information regarding this matter?

Hi Janah,
Dear sis,
Honestly speaking I have no idea for your case....

But you have plenty of time ...So You can get the visa stamped for the baby from the saudi embassy in philippines.
They will stamp it on the basis of your Aqama Copy and Exit Reentry Visa only. You can get this Visa stamped in your Home country Through some Agents.

Thanks

It's ok no problem I bought on arrival Visa for my baby same like you

To Samad & Sainul

Thanks for the response, hopefully it will go well. However, I am also waiting for the reply of our company HR whether to apply for a visa or just take the on-arrival.

hello kabayan, any update with your situation? i have the same case as you. and i am expecting around end of june. i could deliver fhe baby here but the dilemma is our elder daughter will be graduating in Philippines. so we really have to leave ksa and deliver my baby in our country. please lst me know if you were able to bring the baby back even if your iqama is not under the sponsorship of your husband. thank you

dear sainul, do you mean they grant on arrival visaforthe baby even if you are not dependent of the husband? my case, me and my husband are in separate iqama and i am  not his dependent. we work on different fields, i am a nurse and he is in the refinery. thank you and i hope you can enlighten me on how were you able to bring the baby in ksa

Hi Xyrena.

yes you will get visa on Arrival for the baby with valid passport.
it will under your name and kafala.
not your husband , my colleague just came and get visa on arrival for their new born

wow that is good to hear. thank you for your response, and when we come back with the baby i will post our experience and the procedure we went through to guide others. thanks again!

Best of luck and congrats in advance for the new born angel.
God bless you and baby
Ameen

Hi you can bring newborn to saudi arrabia in on arrival visa .baby should be below 6months of age and you should have passport vaccine certificate and embassy attested birth certificate. There is no issue if ur wife have independend iqama

Hi am working in ministry but my husband is house driver. In jeddha airport they refused my baby to be attached withmy iqama and they gave with my husband iqama .when i took iqama for my baby i paid on arrival visa fees of 2000 and levi . And then they transferred baby to my iqama.now baby under me.

Hi Mr. Samad,

We are planning to travel to KSA from India with my 3 month baby next week, Can u please provide me with the copy of polio immunization certificate? My baby's pediatrician is particular about seeing a format to provide one.
My mail id: ***

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello please help me. We have same situation. How are you? Did your problem solve?

Hi dear, u need vaccination certificate and saudi embassy attested birth certificate 2 passport size photos of ur baby. On arrival visa is issued for a time period of 90 days .before 90 days make abshare and go to jawazat. There u can pay levi and visa fees, after 1 hr u will get iqama .

Hello Benazir, you have an idea if pregnant woman  got deliver in bahrain. Both parents have iqama in ksa,dammam of different company.  I will ask if it will record in iqama by delivered in bahrain.

Hello how's your situation. Is it granted.

Hi benazir... my problem is I'm pregnant. I'm not allowed to deliver here in ksa. They want me send home in philippines. 
My plan is to go bahrain and deliver my baby.
So that anytime I can visit my baby in Bahrain and no worries I have my parents in bahrain.
We both iqama husband and wife in different company.. married.
I'm worried because I dont want to let them know I will deliver in bahrain.
Im asking if it record in iqama if i will delivered in bahrain.

Hello , me I ask if did u bring already your newborn baby?

Anybody from uk ?

Salaamalykum warahmatullah
do you anything about nationality? it is restricted to certain nationalities or anyone can avail this service? as I am from Pakistan and I inquired about it from my office but apparently the HR doesn't know anything in such matters.

Asalamulikum!

I am Muhammad Saifullah , civil engineer, working in madina.. origin from Lahore Pakistan.

could you please reply to my below queries?
what was the age of your child at time of on arrival visa? My child will be of 05 months at time of travel.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE attestation from Saudi embassy is must required OR only attestation of ministry of foreign affairs of Pakistan?

regards,
Muhammad Saifullah

Dear,
Can you please clarify if the vaccination certificate has to be attested by Saudi embassy for on arrival visa?

Dear,
Do we need to attest the vaccination certificate from Saudi embassy?