Conocer españoles / Connaitre des Spagnols / Meet Spanish people

French and English will follow:

Hola a todos! Acabo de encontrar esta página pero veo que los mensajes son de hace ya un tiempecillo. Me llamo Nacho y a finales de año me mudaré a La Reunión con mi novia (ella es de allí). Soy de León, estudié industriales y mi experiencia profesional ha estado centrada en la construcción pero estoy pensando en reciclarme profesionalmente y convertirme en profesor de español/inglés.

¿Hay alguien por allí que quiera socializar? Todos los consejos son bienvenidos :)

French:

Bonjour a tous! Je viens de trouver ce page mais malhereusement je vois que les messages datent de longtemps. Je m´appele Nacho et je vais demenager a La Reunion en Decembre avec ma copine (une jolie Kafrine). Je suis de Leon, j´ai etudie enginerie mecanique et jai de l´experience dans le milieu de la construcion mais je pense a me recycler proffesionnellement et devenir prof d´espagnol/anglais.

Est-ce qu´il y a quelqu´un qui veux socializer un peu? Tous les conseilles sont les bienvenues!

English:

Hi everybody! I have just found this website but i see that most of the messages are quite old. My name is Nacho and I will move to Reunion Island by the end of the year with my girlfriend (a beautiful Kafrine). I am from Leon, I studied Mechanical Engineering and developed most of my career in construction but I am thinking on recycling my path and become Spanish/English teacher.

Is there anybody willing to socialize? Any suggestion is welcome!

Perhaps I have one thing that that could be of help to  you.
If you click the flag at the top right of the screen you will find a drop down that allows access to various other versions of the forum in 4 other languages.

Hope that helps.

Fred,

Thank you very much for your help. Now it makes more sense :D

You also have this group on Facebook:
Conspiración de Ibéricos en RUN974: Este y Oeste https://www.facebook.com/groups/244722875597556/

Great! Thanks! I was surprised there was no group on FB but obviously I was not searching properly... Thanks!!