Exit re-entry visa issues

My sister was banned entering saudi arabia because she failed to return back to her employer before the expiration of  her exit re-entry visa. Is it still possible for her to enter KSA if her husband in jeddah will apply a wife visa for her?

there is an option as alternative where you can amend the status. you should liaise with concern department directly and request to waive the status.

Dear ,

I left ksa on exit rentry to India and came to UAE on visit visa and got a new job. Where my visa status changed to work permit and now my passport is under the process of visa stamping. I would like to know is there any problem in visa stamping in UAE immigration as i left ksa on exit reentry? Will it creates any problem in getting visa stamped on my passport in UAE?

Requesting you to answer my query ASAP and i'm really thankfull to you.

Regards
-S

I don't think there will be any problem in visa stamping in UAE.

The only problem is you can not enter KSA for approx 2 years.

Dear Habeeb,

Thanks for your response and just want to check with you whether do you have any valid/concrete/Proof answer to my question? because i'm bit worried on this......

Dear

I left ksa on exit rentry to India and came to UAE on visit visa and got a new job. Where my visa status changed to work permit and now my passport is under the process of visa stamping. I would like to know is there any problem in visa stamping in UAE immigration as i left ksa on exit reentry? Will it creates any problem in getting visa stamped on my passport in UAE?

Requesting you to answer my query ASAP and i'm really thankfull to you.

Regards
-S

Recently my friend got job offer for Qatar when he was in India, they said him to wait untill your Iqama get expire or go back again to saudi arabia and get a final exit from there.
I would suggest you to contact any Visa Stamping agent he might be having latest update regarding your issue.

Yes bro. I have my friend in UAE who did the same like you.

Don't worry!

Guys if you don't know the exact answer don't reply to such issues.

Dear Habeeb,

Thanks for your valuable information and i honoured to you.......Because this kind of genuine information people are seeking through this forums and it will helps them to take right decisions which impacts their professional and personal life. Because all people are not born with golden spoon to survive their own without looking for opportunities and some other who indeed of job and have to run their families. Anyways i appreciate your help and keep posting your valuable information to all the need.

Thankfully
srinivas