Nursery school and English speaking babysitter in Rabat

Hello there. We've just moved to Rabat and I am looking for a nursery school for our one and a half year old boy. We speak in English and Russian with him and I do not speak French, so would be grateful if somebody can recommend English speaking nurseries or a babysitter for the time being

Hey Alina, I am from Rabat and I speak in English fluently, I am truly interested in baby sitting a baby since I like babies a lot, but I am only 17 which makes me belong to the underage people, if you're okay with it please contact me. (:

Hi as  a answer  for  ur  question i have a  perfect  solution just  when u  was free  informe me and let me  explan to u, busy now.

There is a nursery school called bee smart in hay ryad which does english and french. It doesnt open for school until September.

I am an american livin in Rabat happy to offer my services if you need a baby sitter in the interim.

Khalil Gibran School has a nursery/preschool.  It is located in Soussi close to Mega Mall.
They teach in English and Arabic.  Many students are Moroccan but it also serves a large demand of expat children  from all over the world.

http://www.kgs-rabat.ma/about-kgs/