Legal rights of a non ehyptian. Woman married to an egyptian man

Good day everyone,i hope someone can help me with my query.
I am married to an egyptianan here in saudi arabia. He was divorced but married another egyptian woman because of her 4 children from previous marriage. He is now separated fr the second marriage. My question is that,can we register our marriage in egypt?what would be my legal rights as a wife?we are planning to settle in egypt for good.i just want to know how far can i go with the marriage.please hell

Pm me to give you an advice

Hi bolbol102,

I'd request you to give your advice on the forum itself so that other members can benefit from it.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com

First step you should legalize your marriage to make all your legal rights saved, and applicable with Egyptian regulation.

I have a similar question. I'm planning on marrying an Egyptian, I'm american. I know we can write in special requests on the marriage document but I'm not sure what to write. Also my visa is expired and I just ended my lease on my old apartment to go the am doarrnt he is making for me. I don't have a lease sontheybare giving me a hard time getting my visa. Would mymarriage be helpful to this?

Of course by marriage you can obtain renewable residency.

Not need to Maried to get visa you have the right to take it anytime also if is just for vacation