Considering Working in India

Namaste,

I am interested in getting more information about working in India.  I am finishing an online online graduate student program in applied management. Also in the background is education and mentoring, travel and hospitality, as well as medical administration and office administration. I am considering a doctoral program in organizational leadership. India is my spiritual home and wanting to leave America for at least a while. Any thoughts on this topic? Teaching English has been one thought as well as project management. But I understand the culture a little and the place of women. So I really want to be careful. Namaste.

well if you are looking for job metro cities will be the best options .

try these cities Mumbai , Bangalore , Kolkata , Delhi , Chennai

these cities are well developed & with good job opportunites .

thanks
Sam

Namaste.

Thank you, Sam. I am considering travelling to India later this year if financial issues are settled. Friends in Dehli, Jaipur, and Mumbai are all requesting me to come. I have to get the visa finalized and then acquire the funds for the flight. I am also in discussion about apartments in the areas. Thanks for your response and have a wonderful evening. Namaste.

well you can see the classified websites for apartments its easy .

best of luck homie

Namaste!

New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore would be good good place to move. Language barriers woud be thin here.

Weather wise: Bangalore would be good. And Mumbai is close to beaches. ESL Jobs would be easy to find here ( a guess) as lot of Multinational companies are here.

About apartments, there are some popular online which can use to see the prices and trend before booking apartment.

Free feel to ask anything in case you need more information.

Regards
Pks