Visit visa to dubai from saudi

hello guys, hope you are all doing great !

Iam here on visit visa.I would like  to know that is it possible to go Dubai from saudi?by taking a dubai visit visa?please do rply if anybody knows about it
thankyou

Hi Jahanashiril,

Yes you can get visit visa. If your going by flight and your profession match for on arrival visit visa just some you have to pay and get visit visa, if not then you have to pay more money to visit visa.

Jahir

Hi - if you're visiting Saudi, i doubt you can go to Dubai on a visit visa.

As far as i know, you'll have to go back to your home country and then apply for a visit visa for Dubai.

Best,
Adnan

Hi,
You have to apply online for Dubai visa as non-GCC resident. As long as you have confirmed visa you can enter and this is not linked with visit visa.

Thankyou for your reply

should i back to home country once to process visa?

hi thankyou for reply.
here i dnt have iqama
iam on visit visa

Its been more than a year ; the one arrival visa for GCC resident is no more applicable morever She has mentioned she is on visit visa in saudi

Please call emirates airlines call center and I hope you get a realistic answer

Once exit KSA your visit visa will expire by default. therefore, you cant re enter to KSA and should go back to your home country.

Yes.

Hi everyone, Just wanted to know if anyone of you able to get the reference from GFRD for GCC residents of Ksa and wants to go to Dubai?Coz my problem was I get the reference number but unable to pay coz the time runs out?

Hello friends..

Anyone knows the confirmed info regarding Visit Visa formalities for Pakistani National having Saudi Arabian Iqama who wish to visit Jordan by road. Pls if any brother or sister visited Jordan in near past share your experience..

the main question...
Is it necessary to obtain stamped visa from Jordan Embassy in Riyadh or can it be stamped when entering Jordan either by air or by road

regards

Hi,
Is Medical required for  someone coming on visit visa to KSA from Pakistan.?