I AM SEARCHING FOR A JOB AND LIVING IN GERMANY.

I am a male Ugandan aged 33 years old, single and a diploma and Certificates holder in Computer Science and Computer Applications respectively and Certificates in other fields. I am holding skills and experiences in various fields  of which I acquired  through Training, volunteering and also  physical working with some reputable Organizations and Companies, such as Compassion International  Uganda(NGO) and National Information Technology  Authority  Uganda NITA-U)
I have skills indifferent work areas (flexible) and also curious with any working environment.
I am a  hardworking, honest and faithful. Time manager,  quick learner, and also  I am a born Again Christian.

I am single, I prefer working and living in Germany, because currently, I work/volunteer with a Germany Company  Quotas Documented quality, as Postal Mail survey Agent in Uganda since Jan/2016.

What about getting a job sponsorship can it be accessible?

Please read existing discussions on this forum about finding jobs in Germany - a lot of good advice is available there.
First and foremost, you should start learning German, which is the key to finding almost any job here.