Feedback on Dar Al Shifa Hospital-Kuwiat

Hello and mabuhay to all my fellow kabayans here(philippines) and abroad! I hope my message find you all in good health and spirit..
I am a newbie in this forum. I have stumbled upon this gem in my attempt to find some self-help/diy-research-on my quest for answers related to the greener pasture overseas. Just like most RNs here in the philippines,i have been dreaming and praying for a good employment abroad for quite sometime. So now i am embracing this new tide of diaspora in my life.
Last February, one of the leading private hospitals in Kuwait announced via social media and local news here in PH that they have vacancies for various healthcare related jobs. The said hospital was dubbed i think, as a 5-star hospital for its luxurious services. I was enticed by their offer (free Licensure,free accommodation &/or transportation, paid annual vacation leave- though we'd have to pay for our own to and fro airfare,monthly salary of 360++KWD-the "highest pay grade for private hospitals"  they say, not bad for a newbie/ soon-to-be ofw like me i guess) and walked according to my faith.
After braving the MOH Kuwait Licensure Exam last March, I and the rest of the 200++ rn applicants submitted our  photocopied papers and ORIGINAL passports to *** agency,signed the letter of undertaking and was instructed that the entire waiting period for the whole process (approval of job offer  from MOH Kuwait, licensing from kuwait,dfa RR papers,medical,visa etc) before we could set foot in Kuwait would take about 6 months on the shortest. So now we await for the updates/development/news from the agency. It's been two months and still no word from them. We can now feel the pressure of waiting in anticipation, and oh the agony of regularly calling in to check for "any" update/s. Only to be told to "wait", alas the travails of waiting for
Ku---wait...
Anyhow, it is through this VERY helpful and informative forum (SALUTE.. KUDOS  to you dear contributors!!what a gem this is!!)  that I have learned the "art of waiting" for that much coveted Kuwait working visa for RN's.  I now understand that it is quite normal for this entire ordeal to unfold like seasons in a year, it will take its time brewing....ever so slowly. The most important virtue one must have is PATIENCE,lots of it, for him to endure the tedious process.
I THANK YOU all my virtual friends from the bottom of my heart!!! This forum has been  helping me not lose hope.
And while I and the rest of the 200++ rn applicants await, may I politely ask anyone amongst my kabayans if you good fellows happen to know what the Dar Al Shifa Hospital in Kuwait is like??generally as an institution to work for? Or maybe there's a friend of a friend who may have feedbacks wether good or the not so good, stories to tell, itsy bitsy notes on what not to do's or say while employed there; what is the culture (working and camaraderie)
and dna of that hospital? Are there many fellow filipino RN's in the post? How about the remuneration policy for the expats and  how suitable is the accommodation for the ladies? (you can imagine the dread of me as i am a thumb-size probinsyana)
I apologize for the countless questions. I guess I am just trying to prepare myself for this new journey. For a soon-to-be ofw, it will truly come in handy to have clear snippets of what to expect than be caught off guard.
I hope that my fellow kabayans will spare me some time from their busy work schedule and shed light in my novel,hihihi
Thank you guys,love love love to all!!

**sorry for the typo,  "kuwiat"??? Hihi

Girl I loled at your sense of humor! Pack a lot of that in a jar, preserve it and bring it here. You'll probably need to open your pickled humour once in a while to keep you sane here, coz here, it's serious business, ok well not that much, I don't wanna scare you off. I mean there are a lot of Filipinos here, but somehow, the ambiance is not the same back home. But I guess with your easygoing mindset, I know you'll be able to adapt right away. Do not worry about the work setup, it's just the same like when you were that  young-wide-eyed-fresh-from-boardexam-full-of-ideologies nurse after you got hold of your first job there (only here is with pay) eventually you will grow your own horns, I mean nurse's cap and strut the whole floor with your medicine tray or crash cart with confidence during a code.
It is not as scary as they say it is here. Even though we have different culture from the others, people are people, later on you will learn to love the diversity. That's what I love here most. You don't have to travel to get to know at least 5 nationalities, you just enter a room full of people, and viola you'll get to learn their language and culture. So I say go Geronimo, full throttle, and never look back. JK! Anyway, Dar Al Shifa is a good institution as what I've heard from the ever-so-dependable labyrinth of grapevine, and they've offered you a not at all bad deal (think about the conversion and nevermind about the "caste system", hehe.) so grab it and don't ever ever hesitate. It's a start...

You put your situation and questions in an amazing way. Overall, kuwait is a great place to live but nothing is perfect in this world.
Dar al Shifa is no doubt one of the top hospitals in kuwait, actually I personally prefer it over the other main private hospitals like New Mawasat or Al Salam hospital. You got a good offer, I guess 😀👍