Shopping on line

I have been living in Da Nang for 6 months or so. almost everything i want can be found in local stores but there are some items i  have not found. Amazon ships to Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi but not Da Nang. Is there another online shopping site that would ship to my door in Da Nang? Also is there a service for posting letters here?

You can use tiki.vn or lazada for online shopping, they will ship to your home.

Hi, I am planning to relocate to Danang. Can you let me know what things you might advise I bring with me if I plan to live there?  I currently live in Singapore, and might make a stop over in the USA before making the move to VN.

Thank you in advance.

rickthanh wrote:

Also is there a service for posting letters here?

For regular postal use look for places with the title VNPT (VN Postal & Telegraph.)   The problem is that they are in many businesses besides being the national postal service so you may find yourself in a cell phone shop or similar before you find a proper post office.  VNPT is fine for personal letters where time is not critical and cost is a factor.   For critical documents use FEDEX, DHL or UPS even if the fee for outgoing document packets will be a little over 1 million VND.  The similar service with tracking at VNPT is about 750 thousand but tracking and service in general are both highly unreliable.  From HCMC, I have had packets sit at Tan Son Nhat for a week before leaving the country.  Da Nang could be better if only because it is not as busy at the airport.