How to make friends in Chennai

Hey guys.. am new in the city too.. not new exactly, i ve been away for almost 5 yrs and now that am back chennai is very different and i hardly have any friends here. so.. am looking to get into an activity group or find an activity partner. i prefer women as its easier and less awkward to hangout with a lady but am flexible( gay men? :P) so... i love to cook, we could shop or movies or i d love to learn a new sport or run ? or pretty much anything else "friends" would do.
do get in touch ladies or ( Gay men ) :P

Hi malani, i love travelling on weekends. Love to hangout with friends and make new friends..

hi there,

i am interested to have a chat and see how we go. if u care to do so , ping me at [email protected]

cheers,
Sunil

Thanks for the info

I will also join...let me know...thanks

he there let s meet !

Can everybody please join this group on Facebook. Call for quick release of international crew of 35 held in India,Tamil Nadu
It is a disgrace that these 23 Europeans have been held in chennai without charge since there charges were dropped by the madurai high court on July 2014.
Its about time people in chennai are aware of these innocent men's plight! They are unable to work due to no visa as the Indian coast guard forced them into the country and have no means to support there families back home.
Shame on you Tamil Nadu and India!!!!!

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Hello, I will visit my spouse in Chennai around next month and would like to meet female expatriates during my visit so I will not be bored while my spouse working.

I'm a male who loves spanish language and culture and looking to make spanish friends at chennai,..

I want gud/ true frnds in my life..

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

I'm a female who loves French language and culture and looking to make friends with French women to give me an opportunity