Looking for 1 bed or shared flat in Yangon

Hi

I am,  new in Yangon, literally 2 days old and I am looking for flat share, or a full 1 bed to rent

I am here for 6 months
, please let me know .

Thanks

Patrick

If you are interested in a two bedroom apartment with River view, fully furnished at Star City, Thanlyin (Syriam) and would like to view, please let me know.

Regards
KTLWIN

Hi,
  I would like to view this weekend.

how do I contact you please, could you send me pictures to ***
thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Patrick

I can pick you up at your hotel, or where ever you are now staying and drive you to Star City this Saturday or earlier, and bring you back.

My email is ***

Regards
KT Lwin

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello everyone,

If you are either looking for accommodation or proposing one, please refer to the proper section of the website : Housing in Myanmar

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi Patrick,
If you want to view my apt at Star City, I can pick you up and drop you back any day after 10.00 am.
I cannot post photos here unfortunately.

Regards
KT Lwin

Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section

I'm confused about what I can send to you. let's meet wherever whenever convenient to you.

Best
Lwin

hi,
   please how much is it going for, i only need a room and i dont mind sharing please.

Thanks

Hi Patrick,

Which area you prefer to move in ? I have one room available in shared flat in Yaw min Gyi area. Please contact me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks,
Win Yee

Hi everybody,

Please post all your housing searches and offers in the Housing in Myanmar section, it might help.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section

Looking for friend to hang out

Hi Patrick.... I am wondering how you have been getting along finding accommodation here in Mandalay? I am also new to the area and am living in a hotel for now......

Cheers
Nicole

Check the housing section located at the top of this page.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your advert under the Housing section
Closed