Business establishment in budapest

Hallo I am south korean guy and have been a couple of month in budapest because of my ex hungarian girl friend

I am working now as japanese sushi cook since two years. I am plannig to establish a sushi bar in budapest or in other minor cities of hungary. Do anyone advice about the licence in terms of restarant business in Hungary, for example hot food license, noise license, HACCP, alcohol distribution licence? Do you know about Hungarian Food Codex? How far is this codex relevant for the running of restaurant business?

My business concept is not so big, I am going to cook japanese sushi alone and my ideal opening time is from 10 AM to 6 PM.

I have checked every points in this thread and considered whether a business in budapest is worthy or not. I am eager to live in hungary and I am learning hungarian language with german-hungarian langauge book (I have been in Germany und Austria 10 years long)

Best regard

Köszonöm szepen

Leo

Hi Leo,
If you already took the decision to establish your own business, then you need a lawyer for sure.
Regards,

Hi Leo, did you eventually open your business? If yes, I would like to visit!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct