About hospital for visa

I would like to find a doctor in order to our visa renewal.
Because I need a document to prove our health condition for the visas renewal.

I sent a Email to some hospital. But I didn't receive any reply.
I would like to know which hospital can prove a document if it is possible.
Would you be so kind to tell me where hospital can make the documents in Bucharest?
I have a child. How much would it cost?
If I ask to issue it, which hospital are better?( private or public)

Any hospital can issue various documents, but don't expect any of them to respond to email.

For clarification, what "visa" are you trying to renew?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you for the answer.
I am trying to renew the entrepreneur visa for me and my daughters and as far as I need "adeverinta medicala".

Doua pisici wrote:

Thank you for the answer.
I am trying to renew the entrepreneur visa for me and my daughters and as far as I need "adeverinta medicala".

You can visit any primary care doctor (medic de familie), it does not need to be in a hospital.  Should cost you 50 RON

Thank you for your reply. It is very helpful.
I will try to find and visit primary care doctor next week.
Do you by any chance know whether there is a site which lists primary care doctors in Bucharest?
Most of sites that I found are in Romanian and although I am learning it, I still don't understand it well enough.

Doua pisici wrote:

Thank you for your reply. It is very helpful.
I will try to find and visit primary care doctor next week.
Do you by any chance know whether there is a site which lists primary care doctors in Bucharest?
Most of sites that I found are in Romanian and although I am learning it, I still don't understand it well enough.

I'm not aware of any lists, but you might try Regina Maria clinic in Pipera, or another policlinic

https://www.reginamaria.ro/stiri/un-nou … ria-pipera

Note: The link is for informational purposes only.  I do not attest to the quality of this clinic or doctor.

Thank you so much for that information, I appreciate your recommendation and suggestion.

I found some clinic close to my apartment thanks to you.
I asked to some friends who live in Bucharest about Romania health system.
I got two different and conflicting answers:

1.If I choose a family doctor who works for public hospital or clinic, I can get a "adeverinta medicara" for free since I already pay for health insureance. And  also If I choose family doctor who works for private clinic, I have to pay to register fee and usage fee every month for the family doctor.  Moreover I have to pay more cost when I get a "adeverinta medicara."

2. If I choose family doctor who work for private clinic,  I have to pay the to get a "adeverinta medicara" but the cost depends on the doctor. But I can have consultations for free(except medical examination and drugs) because that is my family doctor.
First I heard the no.1 information so I try to find a family doctor(not private).
But last night I heard the no .2  information so I am confused.

Do you by any chance know what is the difference between private and public Romania health insurance system?

Doua pisici wrote:

I found some clinic close to my apartment thanks to you.
I asked to some friends who live in Bucharest about Romania health system.
I got two different and conflicting answers:

1.If I choose a family doctor who works for public hospital or clinic, I can get a "adeverinta medicara" for free since I already pay for health insureance. And  also If I choose family doctor who works for private clinic, I have to pay to register fee and usage fee every month for the family doctor.  Moreover I have to pay more cost when I get a "adeverinta medicara."

2. If I choose family doctor who work for private clinic,  I have to pay the to get a "adeverinta medicara" but the cost depends on the doctor. But I can have consultations for free(except medical examination and drugs) because that is my family doctor.
First I heard the no.1 information so I try to find a family doctor(not private).
But last night I heard the no .2  information so I am confused.

Do you by any chance know what is the difference between private and public Romania health insurance system?

Yes if you have a family doctor that is on the public system, you can get your adeverinta without extra cost.  Also, it is correct that if you go to a private clinic/doctor...you'll pay each month if you don't have private medical insurance plan, though I don't think they'll charge extra for an adeverinta, but I could be mistaken.

I do know the differences between the public and private systems, as I use both regularly.  However, that is straying off from your original question.  You might want to start a new topic to discuss this ;)  Then I can provide my point of view on this, and maybe some others could comment also  :whistle:

Romaniac

I would be very grateful if somebody could explain the main difference between the public and the private health care system. How can I find a public clinic/hospital and when I find one how do I know it is public.My Romanian is not so great yet so I am struggling to find this info. I posted new topic. Thank you very much.