Filipino Wife looking for a job in Kuala Lumpur

Hi everyone,

I just recently got married to my Malaysian national husband last March and i am planning to stay in KL soon, i am a graduate of Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, i have 2 years experience in IT helpdesk, and 4 years experience in Creative Marketing, how am i capable of getting a new job in KL in my spouse visa?

I am in need of guidance, good advise is really appreciated. TIA

First, I seem to recall that you need to  be married for at least 6 months before it is possible to apply for the LTSVP and after that the stamp to enable you to work. There is currently a vacancy in the jobs section on this website that seems to be in your professional area.

Hi @Gravitas thank you for your feedback, i am fully aware that if married abroad it will take 6months, but for us who was married there we can process spouse visa sooner or later when we preferred.

As you know there is a fine if you don't register your marriage in Malaysia within 6 months and the  time before the LTSVP is issued starts from the date of registration. The LTSVP is endorsed with the right to work once you submit the Letter of Employment to immigration - that is unless the employer wants you employ you under the Foreign Worker Pass immediately. But it is better for you to be on the LTSVP as you then qualify for all the health care benefits Malaysians have.

Good thing we registered our marriage as soon as the day after our civil registry at Putrajaya. Thank you for helpful tips about the LTSVP @Gravitas, i surely will include this on my notes.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I just saw this - only for foreign spouses of Malaysians and locals:
https://www.facebook.com/FSSGMY/?hc_ref … mp;fref=nf

"Keen on speaking to professionals with Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin Background. Both senior and junior roles."

Please refer to the above FB page for the contact details of where to email your updated resume or make Whatsapp contact.

Thank you mam, i have sent my CV to Ms. Kerina last night  :)

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on an english speaking forum

Do you have Facebook account? or anything i can communicate with you mam?

Hi Try to apply job in Asia Plantation Capital,Malaysia. Because its very difficult to get a job in Malaysia for foreigners spouses. Even though they have own visas and work endorsement. Best of luck for your future Job search.

Hi Shaexy!  Are you open to a customer service office job?  Pls DM me. Thank you.

My fb sarah gansan

Thanks for your tips. I haven't tried actual job hunt, but I am in Freelancing job.

Hi. Do u have any philipino willing to live in or travel to my hse for babysit my lovely 4month girl ? 3-4days in a week only

Hello dear, thank you for reaching out, I can endorse someone who can work for you, please whatsapp me thru ***. :)

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section