Health Insurance in Saigon (for Vietnam)

Dear All

Pls could someone help me with some recommendations for company's providing decent health care coverage.

I need for my Wife who is Vietnamese.

i have heard PVI are good.

Seems from my initial checks the coverage compared to premiums is pretty low in comparison to other countries.

Appreciate assistance and comments and suggestions etc

Thanks

Try Blue Cross...my family and I are covered by Blue Cross ...good coverage, variable ways to pay for the premium 
4th Floor, Continental Tower, 81-83-85 Ham Nghi St., District 1, HCMC,
Tel: (+84 8) 3821 9908
[email protected]

(P.S) its part of the Pacific Cross group

Thanks for advise. Managed to track one down with Baoviet called Intercare which has pretty decet levels of coverage at the higher end premium plans . Lets see, they are only as good as when you make your first claim (which i hope is not soon)

Cheers

Nexus Six wrote:

Thanks for advise. Managed to track one down with Baoviet called Intercare which has pretty decet levels of coverage at the higher end premium plans . Lets see, they are only as good as when you make your first claim (which i hope is not soon)

Cheers

I did some searches for Baoviet Intercare as well, however I could not find anything in English. Have you come across any English language site?

Tried the Boaviet English pages which passes you off to HSBC( in English).Looked at the HSBC premiums and relevant policies which was somewhere about what I was prepared to pay although the level of cover is not as high as the international insurers which to my mind can be prohibitively expensive.Went along to the local HSBC branch and it was explained that HSBC does act as a agent for Boaviet and in fact when I asked the agent a number of questions she contacted Boaviet by phone for advice. Took out the HSBC policy....hope its the right thing but no one knows until a claim is made.
I have posted screens shots of the Boaviet and HSBC policies and premiums on an earlier thread  which I think was called " Help for Aussies with insurance"